Rough Runner Sunday 6th October 2019 London South Rough Runner, Morden Park, Morden, London SM4 5QU.
Rough Runner is an obstacle course challenge, combining distance running with a variety of obstacles along the way, each inspired by game shows such as Total Wipeout, Takeshi’s Castle, Gladiators and Fun House. Expect sweeper arms, gym rings, big balls and yes ….. the Travelator! Choose from our 5km route (10 obstacles) or our 10km route (15 obstacles) if you are up for the toughest challenge. For the younger children there is a 1-mile course designed specifically for adventure-seeking kids from 7 to 12 years old called Roughian Rascals – details to be confirmed by Rough Runner closer to the date
The EAT Rough Runner is free to enter to take part in the Emily Ash Trust wave but in return we ask that everyone taking part raise the minimum sum of £100 before the date of the event.
If you wish to accept the challenge of Rough Runner to help raise funds for the Emily Ash Trust please click on the following link to sign up:
- Scroll down to Sunday 6th October 2019 and choose either 5km, 10km or Roughian Rascals
- Press ‘Book Now’
- You can ‘Continue Shopping’ to add more people if you wish
- If you ‘View’ Cart’ you can add a Team Name if you wish
- Once you are ready to check out Tick the ‘Participant Agreement’ if you are happy with this
- Click ‘Check Out’
- You will need to fill in you Contact Information on the left-hand side and on the right-hand side you will see all the places you have signed up for which should be ‘Free’ with Emily Ash promotional code deducting the sum owed.
The easiest way to fund raise is through our Just Giving page.
Once you have signed up please could email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you will be taking part in the EAT Rough Runner as well as letting Elliot know what size Emily Ash Trust t-shirt(s) you will need for yourself or your team members so we can get these organised for you.